History of the Sherwood Bowls Club
Sherwood Bowls Club was founded in 1922. It was at that time an all-male Club. Some 10 years later the Ladies formed the Sherwood Ladies Bowls Club.
In the 1980s Sherwood Bowls Club became a mixed Club, but the Ladies continued as a separate Club until 2010 when it disbanded due to lack of members.
We are always happy to introduce people to the game of bowls and are looking for new players to join the club.